Club Executives & Directors
Thursday March 5, we are meeting at Helping Hands Humane Society, Inc. at 11:45. We will eat a bite, have a very brief meeting barking at each other, and then tour some of the back rooms. You must have a reservation for yourself and your guest(s) so we know how many sandwiches to order. Guest price is $11.00 to pay at the door. Deadline for RSVP is Wednesday March 4.
Reservations are easy! You can make a reservation for your guest when you make the reservation for yourself. Just go to this link and make your reservation (all you need is your name and e-mail address): http://whoozin.com/DX4-3DH-UWCU
We’ll have a “Howl ’n Good Time!
- Susan Mauch’s Home, 3800 SW Belle Avenue, Tuesday March 10 7:00pm http://whoozin.com/7KC-3C4-CTJH
- Dr. Grace Morrison’s home, 2859 SW MacVicar, Thursday March 12 http://whoozin.com/49E-ECD-YYAQ
- Grant Glenn’s Office, Monday March 16, 5:30pm http://whoozin.com/VWV-FDV-PKW7
- Joan Wagnon, Cox Communication Center adjoining the Ritchie House at 1118 SE Madison Street, March 18 at 5:30 http://whoozin.com/TRR-YY7-WAEW
- Roger Aeschleman’s Home, 4135 SE Wisconsin, Wednesday March 18 at 6:00 pm http://whoozin.com/M4G-G4W-3UUF
The Downtown Rotary club will once again participate with the Kansas State Extension Office in the annual Topeka Water Festival
Topeka Water Festival Thursday, September 18, 2014 9:30 AM to 2:05 PM GARFIELD PARK COMMUNITY CENTER, 1600 NE Quincy Street Topeka, Kansas 66608.
This is a community event where all 4th grade students in Shawnee County are invited to spend a day learning about the importance of water to life and move through various stations learning about the properties of water, the value of good clean potable water and the water cycle. We need at least 8 Rotarians to help work our two stations. Students visit our stations “The Incredible Journey” and play a game about the water cycle. Please email or talk to Marie Pyko if you are available for a two hour shift. firstname.lastname@example.org or 580-4560